Saturday, January 2, 2016

D.R.'s Auntie flew off to Heaven

O hai, my name is Murphy the Poodle. I am a dog. Thank u for reading this blog.

I has a Sad to tell u: D.R.'s Aunt Mary flew away to Heaven. She was 73. There was a memorial service in New York. D.R. and her family were very sad. :(

I have good memories of Aunt Mary. She used to visit us a lot. She would pet me and hug me a lot. :)

We had a fun New Year's Day. We tried to remember good things too.

Thanks, see u soon. :) {{{Luv}}}


Luv, Murphy the Poodle

4 comments:

  1. Our sincerest sympathies to your family. Aunt Mary was truly not that old; we are sorry for your loss ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, Tabbies o Trout Towne.

    D.R. and her family have lots of happy memories.

    Luv, Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentle wooooos furiends, and many condolences,

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.