Thursday, April 30, 2015

D.R.'s Puppy Day is tomorrow!! :)

O hai! My name is Murphy. I am a poodle. I live with my hoomins in Flory-dah. Thank u for reading this blog. :)

One of my hoomins, D.R., is having a Birfdee tomorrow! She will be a million zillion 42 years old. Wow! That is kind of like a planet or a tree. I am three 'cause I was borned in 2012. Hee hee.

Today, I am having a fun time watching tee vee with my Dad person. We watch a lot of stuff, and then we go outside. That's fun. :)

I hope u have a nice weekend! Thank u. {{{Love}}}


-- Murphy the Poodle

5 comments:

  1. murphy !! YAY!!!...we final lee getted a message bout yur postz !!!

    N sinz two day iz knot yesterday like when ya posted bout two morrow, itz all reddy D.R.'s birthday and we all wanna say a veree happee day two her...

    we hope her day iz FUN and her getz ta due sum kewlstuff...N heerz ta a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & healthz !!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I bet D.R. eats fishie today!! :)


      Luv,

      Murphy the Poodle

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u, Sasha. :) Nice to meet u, too.

      Luv,
      Murphy the Poodle

      Delete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.