Friday, September 18, 2015

O hai, it is Fries Day :) I am Murphy

Here I am! My name is Murphy. Thank u for reading my blog. :) I am a poodle. I am three.

My hoomin friend D.R. is looking for a j-o-b with green papers. She may get one soon. She applied, and they said next week they will tell her if she can start. D.R. will have a big smile if she gets the job. It is close to her home, too. :)

A couple days ago, I saw two pieces of plastic that fell out of the garbage pail. I thought they were snacks, so I eated them. Uh-oh. :( I had a sick tummy after that. But I felt better, later on. I'm okay now. I am Not Allowed to touch the garbage pail anymore! My hoomins told me plastic is Not Food. I will eat only regular food from now on. :)

There was a hoomin who came to fix the air cool box today. Mom and Dad let him in, and he worked on the air thing. I barked a little. Then, he left, and everything was okay. Thank u, air guy. :)

Okay, now I am going to sit with Dad and watch tee bee. I like to sit next to my hoomins. I got a tummy rub from Mom this morning! That was good. :) I hope u have a good weekend too. {{{Luv}}}


Love, Murphy the Poodle

2 comments:

  1. dood...trust uz...plastic iz KNOT good....doez knot even smell good frank lee, sew yes pleez, stay a way frum it....glad ewe R doin oh kay...♥♥♥♥ stik with cheeze...keisha coulda told ewe...stix with cheeze !!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I will not eat the plastic anymore. :)

    Luv, Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.