Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello, it is Sundae :)

Hi there! My name is Murphy. I am a poodle dog. I am three years old. Thank u for reading my blog! :)

In the picture, you can see my Dad on the left. Next to him is my pink squeaky toy pig. Sometimes I like to sit next to Dad and relax. :)

Yesterday was the Fourth of July! Hoomins in the U-S-A had a good time, celebrating with food, fireworks and lots of other fun things. :)

My hoomin person D.R. has to go to the doctor later this week. I bet she will be okay. She also had boo-boos on her legs, but they are starting to heal. She is glad, and said to tell you thanks, to everyone who had purrs and prayers for her. :) {{{hugs}}}

D.R. is going back to her new job tomorrow. She is a little nervous, but she will try very hard. D.R. will read the papers they gave her that explain what the company does. Then, when work is done, she will come home and pet me. That is the best part! :)

I wish peace for all critters and hoomins. Thank u. {{{Luv}}}


Love, Murphy the Poodle

4 comments:

  1. dood...we hided under de bed on caturday nite...two much noize all de live long day even tho day wuz over....

    best fishes two D.R. on her new job....N we will say sum mor purrayerz for her... for when her hasta go bak two de ewe noe wear place ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Murphy nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I am happy the fireworks are over for now! :)

    Luv, Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u, Laika. :) I like u too. :)


    Luv, Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.