Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello, it's Toesday

Hi there, it's me! I'm Murphy the Poodle. Welcome to my blog. :)

I am having a good week. I got to watch tee vee with my Dad. He likes to watch movies and the news. I get to snuggle with him on his chair. Whee! :)

My friend D.R. went to play a game called bingo. She put marks on a page with numbers. When this guy called the numbers, you put a mark. If you get a bunch of numbers in a row, you can win green papers. D.R. and her Mom didn't win this time, but it is a fun game to play. :)


D.R. has to go to the x-ray place today and get an MRI of her neck. She is a little bit skeered, but I bet she will be okay. :) Next week, she has to go see a vascular surgeon and find out if she needs surgery on the thing that is stuck in her carrot-head artery. Carotid, I mean. Anyway, she will be fine, I will snuggle with her and make her feel better. :)

There was rain today, so I went to bed early. It is fun to snuggle up to my Mom and Dad. That makes me feel better. :)

Okay, I am going to sleep. I see u later. Thanks! {{{Love}}}


Luv, Murphy the Poodle

3 comments:

  1. Good day Murphy! We've been getting an awful lot of rain too, we huskerboos do not like the rain, we think wooos idea of going to bed early is a good idea:) Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, NanĂ¼k. :) Sleepy time is good.

    Luv, Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete
  3. murphy....best fishes two D.R., we noe thatz gotta be scaree stuff...we will say a purrayer for her all goes well ~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.