Friday, March 27, 2015

Oh boy, my new house is good! :)

Hi, my name is Murphy, and I am a poodle! I live with some hoomins in Flory-dah. They have a good house. It has lots of space. Also, I am allowed to jump on any couch or bed I want. Oh, boy! :)

Here u can see me sniffing the blankie on my hoomin friend D.R.'s bed. I like to inspect everything.

Tonight, I sat in the chair with my Dad, and we watched tee vee in the front room. That was good! Dad likes tee vee shows with cops in them. He also likes movies. Movies are good, because then I get popcorn. :)

I like to kiss hoomins when I say hello to them. I was also a little nervous in my first two weeks at my new forever home, but I am getting better now. I know lots of good places to sit and relax. I am also eating a little more food. This makes my Mom happy. :)

Did u know? I caught a lizard! I bit it, and I was going to eat it, but it got away. I like to chase lizards. I bet I will catch one again.

Okay, that's it for now. I have to help Dad watch the end of the show. Then I'm going to sleep. I see u later. Have a fun weekend. Bye! {{{Love}}}

4 comments:

  1. Oh Murphy, we didn't realise this was you permanent home. That is so great. You couldn't have found a better home. We just know that you will be very happy there and that Keisha is happy for you too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Murphy what a lucky baby yo have found your new home. You will be so loved, not only by your mom and dad but other's out here like me. Be a sweet boy, eat, play, and be loved. Prayers for you all, and all animals. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am a dog named Murphy. Thank u.